Friday, February 12, 2010

updated business page



Anne Frasier Editing

I just updated my business page. Please check it out and see if it looks okay. I put my editing service on the back burner for a while because I didn't feel comfortable with the prices I quickly realized I needed to charge in order to make a go of it. I started out critiquing 50 pages for $50, then raised my rates when I concluded that I was making anywhere from $4.00 to $6.00 an hour. So not worth the drain.

The new page and prices could still take some tweaking, but if you happened to bookmark my old page, you will need to update the bookmark because the URL has changed. Right now I'm busy with the Halloween anthology and memoir, and will remain busy through April. But at some point in May I will be able to dedicate most of my time to editing, so please keep me in mind for future projects. If you need a short project edited before May, I might be able to squeeze it in. Just check with me!

If you have any suggestions, or see anything that needs corrected on the updated page, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment