Sunday, April 10, 2011

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT

I had no idea you could add VIEW to a blogger URL (shall we call it Earl?)for dynamic views of blogs. If you're like me and didn't know about this, you do have to make sure your settings are right and dynamic enabled or something like that. It's kind of cool because you can easily see posts going back years.
I'm not sure of the benefit of such a thing other than fun, but there might be one.
DYNAMIC VIEWS

I'd briefly thought of taking both my website and blog to Wordpress, but I've given up that idea and am sticking with Blogger and my website-building for idiots. I'm messing around with my Blogger header, so it might continue to change off and on until I'm happy with it.

4 comments:

  1. Don't I wish I at least could get pictures to line up. I need a course in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to learn. And so much to forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I totally get what dynamic views do. But my head is pounding, and it's been a long day. I should try again later....

    ReplyDelete
  4. jason, just add view to your blog URL. then go to the dropdown menu in upper right and choose flipcard or mosaic, etc. gives a pretty good view of what you've been doing for the past year or two.

    sorry about the pounding head!

    ReplyDelete