Monday, January 11, 2010

storycard

So I've been working on this little project that I suspect will be no more than a hobby. I've always enjoyed crafts, and it's been fun putting together these little chapbooks. Coming up with just the right paper has been a challenge, but also interesting. Some of the prettiest paper doesn't fold well, and I'm still testing and learning.

With storycard, I combined my love of the short story with my loathing of generic and expensive brand-name cards.

Anne's Etsy shop



6 comments:

  1. I think these are so cool, Anne! I love the idea and the patterns. I used to make illustrated cards and invites. I sucked at it. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! The papers are so pretty too. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to both of you!! i worry that they look a little too much like something crafted in grade school, but i tried actual print covers and they seemed so wrong!

    anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!

    Will they be targeted to certain vibes/events?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea very much, Anne. I hope sales go through the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jason, my plan is to have holiday stories, but this could fizzle very quickly. we'll see!

    hi jeff! these could end up going in next year's xmas cards. :D

    anne

    ReplyDelete