Wednesday, September 5, 2012

UPCOMING EVENT AT RURAL AMERICA WRITERS CENTER

The fall gigs are starting, and I have several events on my schedule through mid-November. 

On September 19 I'll be speaking at the Rural America Writers Center in Plainview, Minnesota. The main focus is writing, so I'll be able to talk about everything and anything. I plan to talk about my short stories, my thrillers, and my nonfiction.
 I will most likely read some short fiction, and maybe a few pages of The Orchard. 


Rural America Arts Partnership




On the business/writing front, I'm waiting on an offer for the Play Dead sequel. I really hope this works out, because I'm excited about writing this book. Regardless of whether or not I accept the offer, I will be writing the sequel this winter. 









No comments:

Post a Comment