Saturday, August 8, 2009

COVER DESIGNS

I'm still playing around with cover designs using Picasa. Picasa is easy (and free), but very limiting.


Need to add more text to this, but I hope to have PALE IMMORTAL available on Kindle and Scribd in another month or so. Found this great free image on stock.xchng. I still need to add photo credit somewhere on cover.






PLAY DEAD will be the second Frasier title made available in ebook format. I'm guessing it will be ready in a few months. PLAY DEAD is probably my favorite of the six Frasier titles if I can say that about my own books. It's partially because of the setting and the friends I made while researching Savannah. Another image from stock.xchng. Cost about 2.00. Font definitely needs some work, and I don't know if I'll stick with this image. Kinda cute though.



I'm currently editing COOL SHADE to later submit to Quartet Press. I'm also proofing PALE IMMORTAL for Kindle and Scribd. I've given up trying to format it myself, so that will be done by someone who knows what she's doing.

Some other things going on, but no solid news so I'll keep my mouth shut.

I keep waiting for summer, but I don't think it's going to come.