Saturday, March 23, 2013

DABWAHA

You don't know how many times I've started a post about DABWAHA, but I can't figure out where to begin because it's so hard to explain.  It's a March Madness tournament for books, and The Girl with the Cat Tattoo was one of the 64 books chosen to compete. My cat book won the first bracket, but it's struggling in the second round so I'm begging for votes.  I hear that anything is acceptable in this tournament. Writers bribe and trash talk and make videos.  My online friend and fellow writer explains it a million times better in her blog post:



It's hilarious, so be sure to check it out.

The thing is... I'm up against Ruthie today, and I don't think Cat Tattoo has a prayer, but I'm begging for votes.

Voting ends at noon Central Time today, Saturday.

You don't have to register to vote. Just pop over and hit the vote button.

VOTE HERE


I told myself I wouldn't beg for votes, but it's close, Ruthie is winning, and I'm on my knees.  

No comments:

Post a Comment